Ten Words

  • average
  • clumsy
  • strange
  • confident
  • cool
  • friendly
  • smart
  • clever
  • young
  • funny

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Final Reflection

My projects for my final reflection are my short film and movie trailer. They both took 1-2 weeks. A challenge we faced were availability. I learned how to schedule filming with a business. I was given feedback about audio levels and shots not being properly focused. I think my videos are all mediocre.

I mostly filmed during class time and edited at home so it wasn't very rushed. When I was done with other stuff I just worked on other stuff or talked with friends. If my boss assigned me am 8 hour project and I had an hour to enhance the product I probably would just read over it and make sure its all correct. I maximize my strengths by challenging myself in the moment. The areas I need to improve in mostly is management because i'm not great with it.

       My role in the short film was actor/director. My team chose a crime genre film. I learned that you need to use a good mic that eliminates most background sound. My writing skills didn't improve much to where I could tell.

     My favorite part of this semester was probably either the music video or movie trailer. I probably would have made my own music video other than trying to copy one. A takeaway for me would probably be that audio editing is very important. For next year a goal id set would probably be to improve on audio. I dont have any final thought except that I enjoyed this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment