Ten Words

  • average
  • clumsy
  • strange
  • confident
  • cool
  • friendly
  • smart
  • clever
  • young
  • funny

Friday, August 24, 2018

Self portrait vid


         We had a project to where we had to make a one shot video without editing. I had my friend film me making chili because I was already going to make chili that day. I didn't make this video for a purpose I just needed to film something that I did and this was the most interesting thing I did that weekend.
          I did nothing with the camera that was special. There was no reason to do anything special with the camera since it was not to be a good film of any sort. I just had my friend record me with my phone and he was just focusing on what I was doing. 


                All I was showing in my self portrait was what I did during the weekend. Nothing was much of an effort to make this video great or stand out. It was not a difficult thing to do and I met almost all of the project guidelines.
             My process to make this video was asking my friend if he could come over ad film me making chili and I only used a small amount of what he filmed because the rest was very long. I think my video was successful because it explained what I was doing and showed it.
             I didn't really learn anything new because we weren't tasked with anything out of the ordinary so I didn't go above and beyond. The only challenge I faced was that the original video was to long.

No comments:

Post a Comment